WHY POST YOUR STORY OR PRESS RELEASE?
For one, it’s free and who doesn’t like free?
Secondly, potashworks.com is the only website we can find in North America, maybe the world, dedicated exclusively to publications that promote potash mining. Maybe an investor reads your post? Maybe a procurement person, CEO, manager? People come from all over the world to read our magazines, newsletters, interact with our potash directory, click the sidebar ads and read our news blog.
So, if you have news, why not post it here? Did we mention, it’s free?
PRESS RELEASE / STORY SUBMISSION
Your post will be displayed in Potash News. NO COST!
1) Try to keep your title to 15-25 words. Example: Nutrien and USFRA Partner on Earth Day to Advance Industry-led Decade of Ag Sustainability Effort
2) Your post does not automatically display. We may need to fix spacing and formatting first.
3) Best way to post your content is to copy and paste your submission from a word or text document and paste it into the form below.
4) If you have tables, images and graphs, please just post the beginning paragraphs of “text only” and “include a hyperlink” to your story, linking to your site. We will post that link at the end of your post with the caption “Continue Reading”.
5) Enter up to 1500 words. Potash related, of course.
6) Email moc.s1660383138noita1660383138cinum1660383138mocle1660383138d@cim1660383138 with any concerns.